intersections of gods and men



Well kids...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



How does one write a 2000 word essay on What is Linguistics? I just read a 300+pg book on the subject, if he couldn't answer the question in 300 pages, how will I ever do so in 7?

I suppose if I start somewhere I may get somewhere else, and there is a 1 in 360ths chance that I will be heading in the right direction. And, especially if I do not go far from my starting place, I cannot get too far off course. Now I just need to find out where to begin.

Maybe more research will help...


0 Responses to “Well kids...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm whoamitoblowagainstthewind
  • From Down Wind
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


the really dry wash