intersections of gods and men



Hello Mr Chavez,


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I used to like Chavez. But now I sit and wonder, at times, "what is Sr Chavez doing?"

I suppose its good to have a trained civilian corps in case of a military invasion. But, Sr Chavez, if the US is your biggest worry, I think you be a bit paranoid. Even with the most anti-Bush skepticism, there are bigger fish to fry, better fields to harvest, and funner meadows to prance in. You may rest, Sr Chavez, no one is going to attack you...Please, put the gun down, it may go off.


0 Responses to “Hello Mr Chavez,”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm whoamitoblowagainstthewind
  • From Down Wind
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


the really dry wash